Are you in the unfamiliar position of having a California house to sell and aren’t sure where to start? According to the National Association of Realtors, the average homeowner has their home ten years before moving. Ten! When it comes to real estate, a lot can change over ten years. Too much is at stake when it comes to selling your house to get it wrong.This book will show you exactly what top producing real estate agents do to sell their client’s homes for top dollar, how to ensure your home sells fast, and what goes on behind the curtain of real estate sales.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- The top ten myths bad agents tell potential clients to get listings (and how you can avoid falling prey to them)
- Negotiating tactics top agents use to net their clients more money
- Tactical tips to remove leverage from buyers before going into contract
- How to price your home to get the maximum exposure from buyers
- How to position your home to be the best available option in its price range
- How to stage your home to be in the best shape possible
- Tips for saving massive money on home repairs
- The difference between a salesperson and an agent
- How to ensure a smoother escrow and enjoy the home selling process
- How to read, identify, and verify a Comparative Market Analysis
- How to make sure you did everything possible to net top dollar on your home!
Our job is to protect and serve the interests of our clients. As a top producing agent with a background in real estate investing, I’ll use the same techniques to sell your home I’ve learned selling my own. There is a lot of bad information floating around about what sells a home. This book cuts through the fluff and gets right to the core of what works to sell a home, how to maximize top dollar profit potential, and how we can work together as a team to make that happen.
David Greene is a top producing real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty. David is the co-host of the BiggerPockets podcast, author of the best selling “Long Distance Real Estate Investing: How to Buy, Rehab, and Manage Out of State Rental Property”, and is a nationally recognized authority on real estate. David has been featured on CNN, Forbes, BiggerPockets, Entrepreneur on Fire, and HGTV’s “House Hunters”. Follow David’s work at www.GreeneIncome.com and on social media @DavidGreene24